VDialer is an add-in for Outlook 2007 & 2010 that allows you to initiate a Vonage call directly from the Outlook contact list or contact item. Just select the contact you want to call and your phone will start ringing - as soon as you pick up the phone
call is placed.
VDialer was built using Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio tools for Office 3.0. The call is placed through the
Vonage Third Party Call Control
). web service.
A new version was released on May 22nd, 2010 adding ability to interface with Vonage Contact Center rather than the Click-2-call service (experimental). In addition you can now configure the journal to open up automatically after placing a call.
If you have downloaded and is using VDialer, please take a moment to provide feedback, either on the
- Active Vonage account/subscription
- Outlook 2007/Outlook 2010
- Initiate call from contact list (context menu)
- Initiate call from contact (ribbon menu)
- Configurable (Options pane)
- Automatically add journal items when making a call (optional)
- Supports the following phone number types:
This product and the developer is not in any way affiliated with Vonage or any of it's subsidiaries.